Oakview Golf and County Club standard golf Tournament/Outing will include the following services:
--- Green Fee and Sharing Riding Cart
--- Consecutive Starting Times
--- Golf Cart Signs with Hole Assignment (Upon Request and need signs 3 days before event)
--- Course Markers for Skills Contest (Long Drive, Closest to Pin, Etc. Upon Request)
--- Rules Assistance
--- Registration Setup (Upon Request)
--- Range Balls (Upon Request)
--- Professional Scoring (Upon Request)
--- Catering is available
1. Golfers must wear collar shirt or mock collard shirt and golf slacks. No jeans. Shorts may be worn provided they are not cutoffs.
1. No Alcohol beverage of any kind which is not purchased from Oakview Golf and Country Club
2. No coolers of any kind.
3. Fix all ball marks
4. Keep carts 30 feet from the Green.
5. We ask our players to be respectful of all private property surrounding the golf course and not leave the course property to retrieve balls.
6. Players are responsible for any damage or injury cause by their golf ball. This includes but not limited to homes, automobiles, golf carts etc.
7. Oakview Golf and County Club golf staff is always in charge. He shall be responsible for regulating course play, cart operation and care of golf course. Your corporation in following his instruction is mandatory.
8. All carts must be returned to the designated area at the clubhouse at the end of play.
9. Cart renters and drivers are responsible for any damage to carts and will be charged for repairs to carts. All warning and caution signs must be followed.